Search Our Blog, a great way to find recipes

Monday, March 31, 2008

The last day of March

We awoke to snow on the ground this morning which discouraged me from riding my bike to work. The day was cool with snow flurries all day. Mark, Dwight and John celebrated my birthday today since this was the first night we could all be together since my actual birthday on the 26th. Mark prepared pork tenderloins that he grilled after marinating them in garlic, hot pepper flakes and balsamic vinegar overnight. He created another scafata with asparagus, fava beans and snow peas paired with a Merlot. Dwight and John provided the chocolate pots for dessert. What a great meal with my Denver family. Dwight found out today that Jean-Claude Dreyfus the famous french character actor in Delicatessen is showing his pig collection in Paris along with several of Dwight's sculptures. http://www.davidsonsculpture.com/ Dwight's website is definately worth viewing. My sister-in-law Julie and my brother Mark buried her mother today she died after suffering many strokes. My heart goes out to them.

No comments: