Search Our Blog, a great way to find recipes

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Fair Lady

After I finished commuting 20 miles on my bike on a cold day, Mark and I went to see My Fair Lady at the Buell Theatre. Picking up his car that was in for some repairs left Mark short on time, so I fixed him a Chipotle Cheese, cucumber and mache sandwich that he could eat quickly before the long show. It was first produced a few days before I was born and has many classic songs. The staging and voices were great. I lunched with HyoSun and her new partner Robin at the Sushi Den which is my favorite. Their fish is always top flight. Tim Hudner one of MHCD’s board members connected me with Steve Murchie the Keiretsu Foundation Denver/Rockies Chapter President. This is a group of venture capital angels that invest in new businesses and also provide philanthropic support for non profits. I will be talking to the group at one of their monthly meetings about our approach to helping people recover from mental illness. We are planning an event at the Governor’s Mansion in May for the consumers we serve and our staff to thank our donors for their support.

No comments: