Search Our Blog, a great way to find recipes

Monday, January 19, 2009

Warm Winter Weather

It was 65 degrees and sunny in Denver today. Great for getting things done outside. Mark and I did a simple meal this evening, Broiled Tuna, fennel salad and a mixed veggie salad with a simple Hawaiian dressing. Our investment club met at our house tonight and they all loved the kitchen. It is beautiful. Mark arranged the cookbooks in the book case and amazingly we have room for some more books if we like. Just how many cookbooks does one need. We are already in the triple digits. I plan to ride my bike to work tomorrow. My car is still in the shop and the weather is supposed to be good again. I love cycling to work when I can. My office is watching the inauguration together in the morning. We are all excited about our new President.

No comments: