Search Our Blog, a great way to find recipes

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

President Barach Hussein Obama Day Two

Another warn sunny day in Denver today with temps in the 70s. This just rarely happens this time of year. I love to us public transportation when my schedule allows. Today was such a day. After testifying at the Denver City Council Safety Committee on the proposed Crisis Triage System I took the light rail to work. It gives me time to read while others drive. Brain Rules by John Medina is my current book. He is a great writer and describes how the brain works. Great story teller and takes complex concepts and translates them into easily understood principles. Tonight is Top Chef our favorite reality show. I have such a great team at work. Today we were looking at options for expanding our services. We have more poor people who need our help than we can serve so we work hard to develop services for people who can pay. The profits from these services pay for indigent care. At end of our meeting I recalled that President Obama is asking all of us to work together to get our America back. I have the plan to think about this everyday and do what I can. I challenged my team to do the same.

No comments: